With an unbeatable combination of features that deliver across all the key requirements (reliability, scalability, performance, functionality, ease of management, and cost effectiveness), HDS has managed to set a new benchmark for mid-range disk subsystems.
Utilising the same management framework (Command Suite) as the rest of the portfolio, and many of the capabilities of the enterprise offerings (including virtualization), HDS has released a powerful new midrange storage offering with formidable properties, which include:
- Comprehensive and integrated management for block, file and object data
- No single point of failure
- Pervasive data protection and replication tools to reduce business risk, downtime and migration concerns
- Automated data management with dynamic provisioning and auto-tiering
- Dynamic load balancing (a unique HDS feature amongst mid-range systems) provides:
- Controller failover capabilities
- Balanced performance regardless of the LUN mappings against controllers
- Eliminates the tedious assignment of LUN ownership and the need to manually rebalance the LUN ownership when workloads change
- Virtualisation capabilities that enables centralized management of multiple (and dissimilar) disk sub-systems.
- Scalability for capacity, performance, file systems and volumes
Lynx Technologies is the Australian Distributor for HDS. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss the new HDS HUS’ capabilities, and/or for assistance with solutioning against your customers’ requirements.