HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is a new platform that combines the hyperconverged simple and automated management experience with the ability to independently scale compute and storage for workloads with unpredictable growth.
Instead of managing silos, provisioning LUNS, and dealing with disruptive upgrades, HCI gives IT a solution that turns infrastructure into automated VM vending machines. The result is faster time-to-market and less time managing infrastructure. It’s the perfect architecture for workloads with unpredictable growth where compute and storage growth varies.
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI combines the simple and automated management experience of hyperconverged infrastructure with the flexibility of converged systems … the ability to independently scale compute and storage.
Built upon the world’s best-selling server, HPE Proliant, and the self-managing flash storage of HPE Nimble Storage, this new solution provides powerful features:
- Hyperconverged control – The built-in automation software turns this 3-tier architecture into a software-defined, self-service platform for any VM admin. 100s of steps have been automated in the setup, configuration, provisioning, and discovery of all resources across the stack. In 5 clicks and less than 15 min from rack-to-apps, it’s easy to setup the entire stack, ready for vCenter management—with policy-based automation and native VVolvs completely abstracting storage.
- Global intelligence – HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is integrated with HPE InfoSight for full-stack visibility, predictive analytics and automated recommendations that make the whole stack out of sight and out of mind. HPE has built on top of the VM analytics already available with HPE InfoSight, giving users predictive insights into host resource saturation with a unified view of wellness across servers and storage. And, backed with the intelligence of HPE InfoSight, customers get a simple support experience where issues across the stack are predicted and prevented with a direct call to a L3 support engineer if needed.
- Powerful and resilient – HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is fast and efficient with HPE Nimble Storage, delivering sub-milliseconds data response times for latency-sensitive databases and up to 21X data reduction. It delivers over 99.9999% data availability with predictive analytics that see ahead to prevent disruptions.
- Storage Offload – Unlike most HCI solutions, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI provides noiseless performance, whereby the servers are not hindered by the need to provide services for storage, such as RAM and CPU cycles, and are not burdened by storage interrupts. This assures performance is not compromised.
- Investment protection – End-users don’t need to go out and buy a new stack to get the new management experience of HPE Nimble Storage dHCI. This platform integrates with existing ProLiant servers and top-of-rack switches. Add a new Nimble Storage array, click through 5 steps, and less than 15 min later a centralised management infrastructure is in place.
Then, add on top the HPE Timeless Storage program. This is a unique ownership experience where the dHCI automation software, advanced data services, and HPE InfoSight are all free. There are no forklift upgrades. Storage controller upgrades are no charge; and data reduction and availability are guaranteed. This gives end-users assurance that their investment in HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is timeless.
For those looking for the simplicity and automation of hyperconverged, with disaggregated scaling for unpredictable growth, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is a powerful solution.
Please call us to discuss your client’s server requirements and to arrange a demonstration.